Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope
The general terms and conditions referred to in § 1 to § 11 apply to all orders that consumers submit via the EEPLATZ online shop, represented by e-mail: email@example.com.
§ 2 contract conclusion
1) The product presentations in the online shop are used to submit a purchase offer by the customer. By clicking on the button "Buy" you make a binding purchase offer.
2) We can accept the order by sending a separate order confirmation by e-mail or by delivering the goods within two days.
Confirmation of the receipt of the order is made by automated e-mail immediately after sending the order and does not constitute acceptance of an agreement.
3) Should our order confirmation contain typographical or printing errors or should our pricing be based on technical reasons, we are entitled to contest. Already made payments will be refunded immediately. Statements or illustrations (for example, weights, dimensions, utility values, load capacity, tolerances, drawings and technical data) in catalogs, price lists or other advertising material are only approximate, unless their suitability for contractual purpose requires exact agreement. Obvious errors, printing, writing, calculation and calculation errors are non-binding and do not justify any claim. A reference to technical standards serves the specification and is not a guarantee of quality.
§ 3 Prices and Terms of Payment
1) Prices in the online shop are in euros plus delivery and shipping costs, as well as other ancillary services, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
2) Depending on the method of payment, additional costs may be incurred for you, for example cash on delivery or credit card payment. Whether this is the case or in what amount, will be displayed in the ordering process.
3) The customer is not entitled to set off. The set-off is not applicable if the counterclaims of eeplatz.com are not disputed, legally established, or are ripe for a decision, or if they are counterclaims that are in a reciprocal relationship to the payment entitlements of eeplatz.com.
§ 4 delivery
1) Articles advertised on www.eeplatz.com are usually provided with an availability indication, which results in a latest availability time. If an item is advertised without special availability, it is considered immediately available. Is an article only with the note "Pre-order now" without delivery time excellent, it is not available and can only be pre-ordered.
2) All deliveries are delivered insured by us via a delivery service. The delivery time is, unless otherwise stated in the offer, 2-5 days. We have no influence on the exact processing time of the commissioned delivery service (for example DHL).
3) If the ordered product is not available because we are not supplied with this product by our suppliers through no fault of our own, we can withdraw from the contract. In this case, we will inform you immediately and, if necessary, propose the delivery of a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or if you do not wish to receive a comparable product, we will immediately reimburse you for any consideration already paid. Customer damage claims are ruled out.
4) All packages will be shipped from Hong Kong. The buyers have to take care of the clearance and pay the customs themselves.
§ 5 Transport damage / exclusion period for notification of defects
If goods are delivered with obvious damage to the packaging or contents, the customer must notify eeplatz.com of this without prejudice to its warranty rights, at the latest two weeks after receipt of the goods, so that eeplatz.com can assert the transport damage to the commissioned logistics company.
§ 6 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment. Before the transfer of ownership, a pledge, transfer, processing or transformation without our consent is not permitted.
§ 7 Warranty
1) For delivered goods there is a statutory right of defect liability. The warranty is based on the statutory provisions and the following regulations.
2) If the customer acts as a consumer, the warranty period for used goods is one year from delivery of the goods. This does not apply
a) as far as liability for damage resulting from injury to life, body or health and this is based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty of eeplatz.com or a willful or negligent breach of duty of one of their legal representatives or one of their vicarious agents.
b) as far as the liability for other damages and this is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the user or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by its legal representative or vicarious agent.
3) The periods of limitation mentioned in paragraphs 2 shall not apply to claims for damages in the case of intent or fraudulent concealment of a defect or insofar as eeplatz.com has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the delivery item. In addition, they do not apply to claims for damages due to material defects in cases of injury to life, body or health, claims under the Product Liability Act, gross negligence or culpable violation of essential contractual obligations. Significant contractual obligations are those contractual obligations whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely, and whose violation on the other end jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract.
4) Damage caused by improper or breach of contract by the customer during installation, use, connection, operation or storage, do not constitute a claim against eeplatz.com.
5) For electronic devices (such as mobile phones), we do not provide warranty for the screen and battery.
6) Before submitting defective goods, the customer must carry out a complete data backup at his own expense and at his own risk.
§ 8 Privacy
1) For all processes of data processing (such as collection, processing and transmission) eeplatz.com acts according to the legal regulations. The personal data transmitted by the customer are stored electronically at eeplatz.com. eeplatz.com is entitled to pass on the data required for the execution of the contract to third parties involved in the execution of the contract.
2) The customer's orders are stored at eeplatz.com. If the customer loses documents relating to his orders, he can contact eeplatz.com by e-mail, fax or phone. eeplatz.com sends him a copy of the data of his order by e-mail, provided the order is not older than one year.
§ 9 Right of Withdrawal
If the customer concludes a contract with eeplatz.com as a consumer and the customer and eeplatz.com use only means of distance communication for the contract negotiations and the conclusion of the contract, the customer is usually entitled to a legal right of revocation, which eeplatz.com informs separately.
Cancellation policy for the delivery of goods
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. If you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately, the cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or Has. If you have ordered a product that is delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, the revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, the last partial shipment or the last piece taken possession have or has. If you have ordered goods that are to be delivered on a regular basis over a fixed period of time, the revocation period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the first goods or Has.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. If you make use of this option, we will promptly (eg by e-mail) send you a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the delivery of
a) Goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is based on an individual selection or determination by you,
b) goods that are clearly tailored to your personal needs,
c) sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery (eg electric toothbrushes),
(d) sound or video recordings or computer programs in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery,
e) Newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for sufficient protection against damage in transit in order to avoid claims for damages due to defective packaging.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You will bear the immediate costs of returning the goods if the article is working properly or eeplatz.com has no error. Otherwise, we bear the cost of returning the goods. Please contact us for a return shipment or send the goods back to us as a prepaid package and keep the delivery receipt. We will gladly refund the postage costs on request.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)